Friday, August 1, 2008

It's My Birthday & I'll Smile if I Want To

Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Meeeee
Happy Birthday to..Me!

Sorry - feeling a little giddy this morning. I can't imagine why since somewhere in the middle of the night I clicked another year older. I just keep telling myself age is just a number. I try not to get all freaked out by it.

I went to dinner last night with my boss & his wife and one of my coworkers and came home to a beautiful array of roses on table from my hubby and the most beautiful card he's ever given me. He's so unbelievably sweet. I sometimes wonder what I did to deserve him.

Tonight we are going out to dinner with some friends. There's about 14 of us. We're going to one of my favorite Japanese Hibachi places. It should be a blast!!

Tomorrow I will announce the winner of my bloggy giveaway....so keep the comments coming below!! :)

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

How sweet of DH to do that to surprise you :)

Have a wonderful birthday and be sure to extend the celebration this weekend!

Kay Petty said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

I can't believe my brother is that sweet and romantic.... ewwwww....sorry had to do that. He is just as lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a very happy birthday.