Monday, August 25, 2008

ABC's of Me

It's just another Manic Monday. If today is indication of the way the rest of my week will be...I'm gonna need a big ol' margarita (or five) on Friday. So rather than thinking of something to write tonight, I stole this from Beth's Blog.

Accent:
When I get mad, or go off on a tangent about something, you can hear the tiniest bit of the Jersey Girl come out!

Breakfast or no breakfast:
I wish I had time for breakfast. I actually prefer having breakfast to lunch

Chore I don’t care for:
Scrubbing the toilets. But since my husband does almost everything else, I can't complain too much.

Dog or Cat:
How can you make me choose? We have two of each...all of which are spoiled rotten and adorable as hell!

Essential Electronics:
Computer, cell phone, hair dryer, stereo, camera, vibrator (c'mon now, even us married girls need one!)

Favorite Cologne:
Glow by JLo. I really need to find a new one....but I haven't sniffed anything else I've liked this much in years!

Gold or Silver:
White Gold

Handbag I carry most often:
I love anything Coach!

Insomnia:
Only when Bryan is cutting down a forest next to me

Job Title:
Account Manager (aka Sales Rep)

Kids:
Four legged & furry, with a slight speech impediment

Living Arrangements:
In a townhouse with my hubby and aforementioned furry children

Most Admirable Trait:
I like to think I'm a pretty loyal friend

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior:
Teasing my sister....I purposely put gum in her hair once.

Overnight hospital stays:
None for me...and thank God, cause I had hospitals!

Phobias:
Not sure if I have anything I would classify as a "phobia". I don't like creepy, crawly things like bugs and snakes, but it's definitely not a phobia.

Quote:
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away....

Reason to smile:
Hubby, Friends, Family....

Siblings:
Just one - my younger sis

Time I wake up:
Typically somewhere around 7AM

Unusual Talent or Skill:
Wouldn't you like to know?

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat:
Lima Beans....YUCK!

Worst Habit:
I could be better with my budget

X-rays:
Not since I was in high school.

Yummy Stuff:
A white chocolate mocha from Starbucks. Ooooh...I'm having such a craving!

Zoo Animal I Like Most:
Do dolphins count?

1 comment:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Sorry about the rough day. Mine started off that way as well. Horrible morning with me in hysterics. Never a good thing, especially when trying to hide it from the little guys.

I hope the rest of the week is better for you. If not I may take a plane and meet you for some drinks!