Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rain, Rain - Go Away!

Last I checked, I do live in "The Sunshine State"....but it doesn't seem so this week. Last time I saw sun was in NJ! Tropical Storm Fay made landfall earlier this week and has continued to swirl around Florida since. We've gotten it from all angles. I'm quite done with the rain. It's made me feel kinda "blah this week, which is probably why I haven't written much. I guess I should be thankful that the storm wasn't stronger. It could have been worse.

It hasn't put a complete damper on my week though. I'm in the process of closing a hell of a deal at work....I officially met a new friend this week (who's really fun to hang out with)....and I went out with the girls on Friday night for a much needed night out on the town. (Remember that previous post where I mentioned age is just a number...that goes right out the window when alcohol is involved! I just don't recover like I used to.)

Now if I could only get a little sunshine, please.

No comments: