Sunday, September 21, 2008

Time for some alphabet fun. Leave me a comment and I'll give you a letter. You’ll then have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. After that, post this meme in your blog to give out letters of your own.

I was given B:
  1. Bryan
  2. Bailey & Boog (Allie's Nickname)
  3. Bailey's Irish Cream
  4. The Beach
  5. Bon Jovi
  6. Bath & Body Works/Bed, Bath & Beyond/Best Buy (figured I'd lump the shopping together)
  7. Boating
  8. Bless The Broken Road (Our first dance song at our wedding)
  9. Blue Crabs
  10. Blueberry Buckle (mom's recipe, of course)

If you would like to play, let me know by commenting below!
Thank you to Beth for giving me the letter B. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Throw me a letter :)

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Thanks for playing along :) Hmmm. . . I totally forgot about how easy the letter B would be for you!