Thursday, September 18, 2008

Company Sponsored Beer Pong

I have to admit, I have a pretty cool job. As I type this I am looking out the window at the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful St. Pete Beach. I am wrapping up a week at the beach for my company's annual user conference. I have spent the last four nights in a one bedroom condo with my own private balcony.

Entertaining over 300 customers for an entire week is exhausting, but there is alot of room for fun too. Being at the beach does make it better and helps us relax at the end of a long day (besides, our customers love it!) At each conference, we have one night where we put on a big event. This year it was a beach party...complete with a DJ, Wii, pool & darts, black light beach volleyball and.....BEER PONG. This was absolutely the highlight of the evening and on more than one occasion I heard "I want to work for your company!"

I certainly can't complain...we are a fun group.

No comments: