Saturday, September 6, 2008

Give me Liberty, Or...

After much debate, my new car is.....a 2007 Jeep Liberty! The new baby came home with us tonight. I'm so excited that I can't sleep (it's 1:38AM) and I just want to play with the new car!

Oh...and my brother in law said I have to name it, so I am looking for suggestions!





We drove both vehicles tonight and even though I liked both cars, I have come to the conclusion that I just prefer driving a truck/SUV type vehicle more. Although I have always thought of the Libertys as a cute, fun little SUV....I did not set out to get one. In fact, I really thought I wanted a Sebring, which is the only reason I found the Liberty. Funny how things work out that way.

So tomorrow I get to clean out old Greenie and post it for sale on Craig's List. First person with $600 an a tow truck can have it!


2 comments:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Congrats on the new baby Jeep! No suggestions on the name per say, just nothing to remind us of a certain Devils D-man with a similar name ;)

I hope you lovely new Jeep and you have many wonderful adventures together.

Anonymous said...

I like it!