Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Lazy Sunday

Cause I'm feeling lazy....stole this from Cammy

Hi, my name is: Shelley

When I’m nervous I: I tend to studder

Last night I: spent the night as the bartender at Cyndi's party! The drink of the evening was "The Birthday Girl"
2 parts Vodka
2 parts grapefruit juice
2 parts pineapple juice
splash of lemon juice
splash of sweet lime juice
It's a little tart...but goes down smooth!

PART 1: YOU
Were you a planned baby? Nope...my parents were married in March & I was born in August. Do the math... lol

Were you the first? Yes...and the first grandchild on both sides!

PART 2: YOUR PERSONALITY
Do you have low self esteem? No. There are times I like myself more than others, but overall I'm pretty happy with myself.

Are you happy right now? Yes....tired, but happy!

PART 3: APPEARANCE
Are you comfortable with the way you look? Comfortable is a good way to put it. I wish I was thinner, but not enough to do something about it.

Describe your hair: Well I recently cut 10 inches off and love it!

PART 4: RANDOM
Ever been kicked out of a bar? Only by my friends.

PART 5: THE OUTDOORS
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? I love being outside, when it's not 95 degrees out and 99% humidity!

How’s the weather? Typical Florida Summer afternoon....thunderstorms are rolling in.

Do you like walking in the rain? No

Do you like thunderstorms? I love a good thunderstorm...which is good since I live in the Lightning Capital of the US!

PART 6: FOOD
Are you a vegetarian? If God didn't want us to eat meat, he wouldn't have invented cows or made bacon taste so good!

Anything you absolutely could eat forever? Pizza

What is your favorite dessert? Key Lime Pie from Bahama Breeze!

PART 7: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE
Do you want to get married? I am married

Been married before? Not prior to this one

Are you truly in love? Yes - and it's wonderful!

PART 8: RANDOM QUESTIONS
Where is your cell phone? On the table next to me
Good question....maybe one of the cats is laying on it

Cheesecake? YUM!! Need to make a date with the Cheesecake Factory.

Your dream last night? Don't remember one from last night, but the one I had the other night about one of my coworkers being our pilot was quite interesting.

Your favorite drink? Iced Tea

Where did you grow up? Wall, NJ

Tattoos? Just one...a dolphin on my right calf. I'd still like to get another though...

Ketchup? A staple in my house

Your computer? I have two. My PC in the office and my laptop. My PC is ancient...but still works and my laptop is compliments of my job!

Your life? Never seems like I have enough time

What are you thinking about right now? Can't believe I am watching American Psycho. Christian Bale is hot as hell...but this movie is just wacko!

Favorite color(s)? Purple & Green

When is the last time you laughed? Probably at the dog park this morning

Last received call? Cassie

Part 9: LIFE
What friend knows the most about you? Probably Cyndi S....almost my sis, Cammy & Cassie are a close second

Who do you blame for your mood today? Cyndi's party...LOL

What should we do with stupid people? I like the idea of bringing them to a deserted island.

What is making you sad right now? The stupid people above

What was the first thing you did this morning? Got up and took the dogs to the park (despite my late night)...it's our typical Sunday morning routine and they love it!

Last person you went out to dinner with? My DH, Valerie, John & Kids. Went to the Yummy House on Friday night. It's an AMAZING Chinese with fabulous food!

Do you drink lots of water?I try to drink as much as possible. In fact, I need to get some now. BRB.....

How do you vent your anger/sadness? Call my friends and rant!

What theme does your room have? No theme really....just warm browns. And it's just as much the kids room as it is ours.

Are you a mama’s child or a daddy’s child? Daddy's Girl

The last website you visited? MySpace

Who was the last person you took a picture with? Cyndi S...which reminds me, I need to make sure I get copies from her.

Last person you went to the movies with? Cassie & Zoe

What did you do / will you do for your birthday this year? Having a group dinner at Arigato next Friday!

Is there anything alive in your room? No...all of the kids are down here in the living room with me.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week? Forward a week.....month end will be over and it'll be a week closer to vacation

What are you looking forward to right now? VACATION!! We leave on the 8th!

Part 10: IF YOU HAD TO
If you HAD to dye your hair a color what color would it be? Does the color it is now count? I like my red hair...which already comes from a bottle!

If you HAD to get a piercing (not ears) what would you get? A belly ring...but I'm not nearly skinny enough!

No comments: